Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Going all "Thrifty Decor" on my daughter's room...

Ok girls... so I've got a project in the works for my daughter's bedroom. As the title says... I'm going all "Thrifty Decor" on her room! LOL!!! Check out my friend Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick (in the peeps section - who is going to be on the Nate show!!!!!! Woo to the hoo for her!) to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
 
Basically, I'm re-purposing items she already has and giving them a make over. I've gotten my inspiration from Sarah to do this! :0) I'm taking all of her Hannah Montana stuff and turning it into different masterpieces. She is into Twilight now (surprise... LOL!) so I'm thinking I'm doing that as her theme. I've taken before pics of the things I'm going to transform... so I'll be posting pics of the finished items once they're complete as well. Hope you all enjoy it! This is part of her Christmas present this year. BTW, I'm so glad to get that Hannah stuff down... ugh! I looks like someone threw her up everywhere. Sorry for the visual! ;0)

1 comment: