Monday, December 6, 2010

Twilight Fans...

Ok, Twilight fans... it's finally time. I've made my first Twilight card creation. I'm itching to do more... so hopefully I'll have more time to make them. LOL!!!
Card Front - Oh Edward... sigh! ;0)

Apple Detail

Close Up of Edward


A Picture of the Gift and the Card

By the way, the card was made for my friend Amanda's birthday... and she got the DVD of Twilight as a gift. LOL!!! :) I figured the Edward card was only appropriate. 



Ribbon Detail
I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher tool to do this ribbon cascade. I thought it turned out really well. I would have used Red ribbon in honor of Eclipse... but apparently I did not have any red ribbon. I'm not sure how that happens when you have three full drawers of crap ribbon to choose from . LOL!!! ;0) Now, I have about 5 different type of red ribbon. We don't want to run into the same problem next time. Ha!



Card Interior



Greeting

Twilight fans will get this...



Hand Carved Stamp in ACTION!!! LOL!!

So I decided to use my handcarved Twilight stamp on the back as well. :0) Let me know what you think... this one was fun to make! 



1 comment: