Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BIG NEWS... BIG NEWS!!!!

Ok, so first of all... I TOTALLY apologize that I've been away for so long... I feel ashamed (hanging my head). 

So, it's been really busy in my neck of the woods. I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season! I'm ready for Spring. Anyone else with me????? Ugh! 

I have some BIG NEWS! You'll probably see the tutorial I've posted on the blog. Well, let me tell you... I'm being featured on a website I follow called CRAFTER'S DIGITAL ART CENTER. Yep, you heard me... my very first tutorial on a real website other than my own. Tee hee! I'm giddy with excitement! Please go check out CDAC at http://priscillastyles.ning.com/. It's well worth the look. Let me know what you think of my totally cute "tute". 

I promise not to be absent for so long again... XOXO! 

2 comments: