Friday, March 25, 2011

Ahhhh phooey! I need your help... ;0)

Ok peeps... I need your help. I have an aWeSoMe card idea in my head but can't come up with a quirky sentiment to go with it... anyone want to help? I don't have the card done yet (too many projects backed up right now! Doh!) but let me try to "splain" it to you.
 
Picture this...
 
a japanese style plate with sushi rolls and chopstix
 
I have a spectacular digi stamp I'm planning on using to make the sushi with. This card will be VERY 3D... LOL!!! It's going to look like a little plate you'd get at a restaurant. So whadya think???

6 comments:

  1. Oh man!! This is going to bug me for the rest of the night.. lol! Let me get my thinkin' cap on because nothing is coming to mind off the top of my head!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I just hate when I get an idea and can't put an appropriate greeting with it! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What occasion are you going to use it for? I agree with Dana! Gonna be on my mind all day! lol
    Luv,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rox! I didn't have any specific occassion in mind to be honest. I couldn't even get that far. I've got the card pictured in my head though. LOL!!! It's been bugging me for days now! Ha! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!! Heidi! You're a genius!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete