Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bored of Twilight cards yet?? I'm not! LOL!!! ;0)

Here is the latest installment of the Twilight cards. I'm trying to get my "stock" built up for this year's Riley Festival in October. I know that seems like a ways away... but trust me! It gets here faster than you think. LOL!!! 


Colored and Airbrushed with Copics

He SPARKLES!!! Thanks to Copic Atyou Spica Markers









Here they are cut out of the other meadow... I sacrificed!




One of my favorites!






So what does everyone think? I've got more to come... LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! A real sparkling Edward!! You've done the Cullens proud g/f!!
    Have a blessed Easter : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get bored with anything Twilight! these are great!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your TWI cards! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! I am in love with the Edward/Bella in the field of flowers card! It was awesome when I didn't know he sparkled, but now! You have reached a new level of awesomeness! Did you create the stamp yourself? If no, where did you get it I must have! If yes, do you sell it I must have! LOL. I found your blog through Outlawz on the looking for followers link. Best thing I've done in awhile was click on your link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great are these - wow - any teenage girl would love them!!

    ReplyDelete