Monday, June 13, 2011

Anyone else having problems with Blogger???

ARRRRRGH!!!! I'm getting so frustrated! I keep having trouble with Blogger. I can't respond to comments left on my blog or comment on other blogs. Has anyone been having this issue lately? Any suggestions on how to fix it????
 
For example, I tried to post a comment on Sharon's blog in regards to the blog candy and couldn't. It just goes in circles... sign in... then submit comment... sign in... etc... again and again... ARRRGH! ;) (Frustrated! Can you tell???)

5 comments:

  1. You betcha!! I can't believe that Blogger will let me post this comment as it's the first one for quite a while now.
    I have heard they are working on the problem but I've had a horrible time with commenting for over a month now! Hopefully the issues will be resolved soon!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... yeesh! It's getting kind of irritating. LOL! :) I'm glad it's not just me though. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a couple of things.

    1. If you're using Internet Explorer as your browser, switch to Firefox or Chrome. (Much safer anyway).

    2. It's only the blogs that don't have a pop up for comments that are having the issues, as I understand it.

    3. Uncheck the "remember me" option before attempting to comment on those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having the same trouble, except for the ones that have the pop up for comments. Those ones seem to work fine. Or if it has the Name/URL option then I can use it. It is very frustrating!!! Hope they fix it soon.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you sign into Google Uncheck "Stay signed in". That fixed the problem for me.

    ReplyDelete